Robert MemoryD.M.D., M.D. Request An Appointment
- Oral Surgery
- Undergraduate – Boston College
- Dental School – Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Medical School – Columbia University
- Residency – Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Residency – Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Massachusetts Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Metropolitan District Dental Society
- Oral Surgeon
Dr. Memory joined Neponset Valley Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates in 2007. He received a Bachelor of Science degree from Boston College in 1995, and graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1999. After dental school, he completed a general practice residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital in New Jersey and a six year oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at Columbia-Presbyterian Hospital in New York. During his residency training, Dr. Memory received a medical degree from Columbia University.
Dr. Memory is trained in the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery including dentoalveolar surgery, corrective jaw surgery, pathology, facial trauma, and implant and bone-grafting procedures. He was part of a team that performed the first CT-computer guided implant placement at Columbia University College of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Memory is an active member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Dental Association, and the Massachusetts Dental Society. He serves on the Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Dental Society of Anesthesiology and the Metropolitan District Dental Society. In addition to being a partner in the practice, Dr. Memory is also an active member of the medical staff at Steward Norwood Hospital and Newton-Wellesley Hospital.
He lives in Needham with his wife and daughter, and enjoys travel, golf, and cheering on the local sports teams.
Dr. Memory participates in volunteer surgical missions with “Healing the Children” and recently traveled to Bangladesh to provide treatment for children and adults with cleft lip deformities.
Practice Website: www.wellesleyoralsurgeon.com