Lindsay JohnsonM.D. Request An Appointment
- Undergraduate – University of New Hampshire
- Medical School – Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Internship – Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Harvard Medical School
- Residency – Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Harvard Medical School
- Harvard Medical School
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Lindsay Johnson, DPM, FACFAS, provides expertise in sports-related injuries and lower extremity trauma. She specializes in foot deformity correction ranging from bunions to high or low-arched feet. Dr. Johnson surgically manages complex foot and ankle issues in adults and children, and she offers arthroscopic and minimally-invasive surgical techniques. She is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and a Diplomate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery.