Putting you at Ease
Our quality facility and staff are dedicated to creating a warm, compassionate, personalized environment for you and your family.
We request all patients complete the online patient registration form. If you have difficulty or are without a computer, we will be happy to assist them in this process.
All patients must have a history and physical within 30 days of surgery.
Any special lab work, EKG, or x-rays necessary for your procedure will be arranged by your physician prior to the date of your surgery. If you have an infection, fever, or noticeable change in your health since your your last visit, inform your doctor.
If you are having a GI/Endoscopy Procedure please be sure to obtain your clean out prep.
On the business day before your surgery you will receive a call from our Center to provide you with the time to arrive for your procedure. You will also be provided with instructions for surgery. Please ensure the facility is properly informed with the best number to reach you at on this day to receive these important instructions. Your cooperation is required to ensure that your surgery is not cancelled.
A family member or friend must accompany you to and from this Surgery Center.
You may not drive after surgery. Public transportation should not be used.
- Do not eat or drink after midnight prior to your surgical/ GI procedure, unless your physician instructs you otherwise.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that is easy to get into after your surgery.
- Leave all valuables at home.
- Do not wear contact lenses, makeup, mail polish or jewelry (including all piercings) on the day of your surgery.
- Please bring your insurance card, a picture ID and any imaging studies ( if applicable) with you to the Center.
- Please bring any requested co-payments or deductibles (if applicable).
- Your condition will be closely monitored by staff personnel.
- When you can move about, you will be allowed to sit up and visit with a family member or friend when appropriate.
- You will remain in Recovery until your physician or anesthesiologist feels you are able to be discharged.
- Specific instructions prepared by your physician will be sent home with you.
For 24 hours after surgery
- If you have any urgent medical needs after your procedure, please call your surgeon’s office to speak with him/her. If it is an emergency, call 911 or go to your local Emergency Department. The Center is open from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Do not drink or operate machinery.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Closely follow your doctor’s instructions.
- If you have any questions about your surgery, please call your surgeon for details.
- We will call you at home to ensure you are feeling and doing well the next business day after your surgery.